I am a very predictable scrapper usually and i tend to like clean lines. Its totally different though when i'm making cards so i decided to try and do something different on my scrap pages. My little grand daughter loves to have her face painted and she loves butterflies.
I had hoped to spend this week crafting as i had holiday to take. Why is it when you have a plan something always goes wrong lol. The last time i had a week of work my mum was taken ill and i had to rush of to Ireland. Thankfully she has made a full recovery. So i was determined to get so much done this week, but it all went to pot. I was about to do some print and cut on my Silhoutte machine only to find out that it was'nt working. Could'nt work out why as i had done it before. Everytime i went to print it would not print out from my silhoutte . I was thinking i was going to have to buy a new printer but decided to try and see if it would work on other software and lo and behold it did. Spent days trying to work it out and just ended up getting more and more frustrated. Thanks to the girls on the "Happy Sil site" on facebook i have managed to get around the problem. The problem is not my printer but the compatibilty of the software with my particular printer which is a kodak espc315. The printer i had before was an epson . I will upload a little video to show how to get around the problem, its always easy when you know how :)